miércoles, 7 de julio de 2021

Post 8: English Language Challenges

 hello, welcome to my new blog.

Today I will talk about my experience learning English at the university, I am very sad about it, because everything has been online, I think it is not the best way to learn, and especially English because it is a language to interact, and I really expected to live it in person, despite that, I think I managed to learn a little more of this language.

Regarding the use of blogs, I also think it is good to be able to learn new words, because every time I do not remember the words, I have to look them up and I learn them, I also find it very good to interact with my classmates through them.

What I need to improve is the vocabulary, I am always forgetting how to say things, grammar is one of the most difficult things I find. I want to travel to the United States to be able to learn and improve the language better, as they say that one of the best ways to learn the language is this way. 

Outside of class I use English very little, sometimes with my boyfriend, since he likes the language very much, and he helps me to learn it.

thanks for reading my new post! 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 8: English Language Challenges

 hello, welcome to my new blog. Today I will talk about my experience learning English at the university, I am very sad about it, because ev...