domingo, 11 de octubre de 2020

 hello everyone, This is my first evaluated post of the semester and I have to talk about myself, so we can get to know each other a little better. i am 21 years old, i was born in osorno city, on july, 27th. I did my elementary and secondary studies at san mateo school. I am currently studying psychology at the university of chile, I live with my parents and I don't have any siblings, but I have a cute cat named felix. I love to do sports, specially karate that is my passion, I love to watch series and listen to music, I also like to spend time outdoor. I hope you follow my blog to know more about me, cheers.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 8: English Language Challenges

 hello, welcome to my new blog. Today I will talk about my experience learning English at the university, I am very sad about it, because ev...