sábado, 31 de octubre de 2020

Post 3: My favorite piece of technology

In this post I will talk about something that is very important to me. I like technology a lot, and it has become something fundamental in my daily life. My cell phone, is very important, because I use it to communicate with my friends and also as a work tool, because I have sponsors on my instagram account that has helped me get many gifts. I love social networks, I like to publish about my day to day life and talk with my friends. I use it daily, it is always with me, and I usually use it for calls, messages and social networks like facebook, instagram, mail, etc. 


I have a cell phone since I was about 10 years old, I like it because I think I can give it a lot of usefulness besides that I can use it for the university and to contact quickly with people who live far away from me. My life without it would be quite different, because I am very used to having it. However I think I could spent more time doing other things and because it also generates a lot of distraction. 

See you in the next post.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 8: English Language Challenges

 hello, welcome to my new blog. Today I will talk about my experience learning English at the university, I am very sad about it, because ev...