sábado, 12 de diciembre de 2020

POST 5: My Best Friend

 



For me, friendship is something very important, because the person you call a friend can accompany you during your life unconditionally. For me, any person is not a friend; you need trust, respect and sincerity.
I have 4 best friends and one best friend, who I met at school, their names are: Valentina, Constanza, Emilia, Catalina and benjamin is the same age as me, we are friends for 8 years now, which have been very great. 
They are my friends because they have been through good times and bad times, besides I know that I can count on them for everything, when I feel lonely they are the ones who are there, besides we always have a great time, we create a lot of trust between us.
The best memory we have is when we traveled to Temuco to a friend's apartment, we all went and walked around in the mall, we ate, talked a lot and got to know more about the city together, we laughed a lot. 
Even though we each live in different cities, we have managed to maintain our friendship as if there were no distance between us and we always try to take time to see each other. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 8: English Language Challenges

 hello, welcome to my new blog. Today I will talk about my experience learning English at the university, I am very sad about it, because ev...