miércoles, 21 de abril de 2021

my best holidays ever




My best holidays ever were with my aunt in Porma a locality near Toltén city, and I don’t have a specific date because with my family went several times in the summer. Every day that I use to go was my favorite, because I could hang out with my family and boyfriend, we can visit the beach which is very beautiful and isolated, it’s not a well-known place but is wonderful. Besides, my aunt lives in a countryside, so I love to go there. I went like 4-5 times in the summer with my dad, mom, grandma and boyfriend.

One of the things that we do was to play games like soccer, running, beach tennis and board games, it was like we all became children again. We are allowed to go to the beach the days off quarantine and there is very isolated so it’s was not a problem.

Until now, this vacation was my favorite because I love the nature and be calm, it´s a place surrounded by vegetation and also I like so much have some fun with my family.

2 comentarios:

Post 8: English Language Challenges

 hello, welcome to my new blog. Today I will talk about my experience learning English at the university, I am very sad about it, because ev...