martes, 27 de abril de 2021

Post 3: Mental health Problems related to a lockdown

 



             One of my personal problems during the pandemic was that i felt lonely and overwhelmed.

            I felt down. I've always been an active, sociable person. With the lockdown, I became

            introverted and not in the mood for anything.

            One of the things I've done to get over this lockdown is playing sports and doing other tasks                    such 

            as learning how to cook, which is really entertaining to me, playing board games with my

            family, and watching some TV series.

            The pandemic in our lives presents us a clear issue: social inequality. Besides, I considered it's 

            great opportunity to learn about and improve relationships with the people around you.

             My future plans are being able to live in Santiago, have my own independence, and get

             back to my karate trainings and competitions, In addition, I would like to be reunited

             with my friends and get to know my classmates in university.

            

5 comentarios:

  1. I hope you can make your plans after this pandemic and we can meet in person! A hug for you <3 xoxo

    ResponderEliminar

  2. we have all felt alone in this pandemic, encouragement for those moments!:)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi kata. I share your opinion, the pandemic brought melancholy, anguish and anxiety to all of us. That is why I wanted to tell you that if one day you want to talk so that you do not feel like you are telling, we can do it. regards

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi kataaaaa, I feel the same as you, cheer up<3333

    ResponderEliminar

Post 8: English Language Challenges

 hello, welcome to my new blog. Today I will talk about my experience learning English at the university, I am very sad about it, because ev...