martes, 25 de mayo de 2021

Post 5: My Future Job

 When I think about a future job, I think something that’ll make me happy, that’ll allow me to do all the things I’ve always dreamed and at the same time have some free time for myself.

I would like to be a karate teacher and complement it with psychology, so I can be able to help my students in this field.

I would love to have a gym with a lot of disciplines, where people can train karate, have physiotherapy, nutrition and psychological assessment.

Ideally it should be something very complete, a big place with an open air to be able to train there.

I hope I can make a good money, to allow me have all pleasures like a big house or travel a lot.

I’m studying psychology and I think I can complement it with my karate lessons, so I feel it’s an excellent idea.


3 comentarios:

Post 8: English Language Challenges

 hello, welcome to my new blog. Today I will talk about my experience learning English at the university, I am very sad about it, because ev...