miércoles, 16 de junio de 2021

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies

I believe  one of the most important reasons after studied a graduate degree is to have more knowledge, to be able to exercise the career with more skills. At the same time, a person acquires greater employability in some fields, as well as courage and confidence after having studied a postgraduate degree.

I would like to study a postgraduate degree,and  specialize in the sports area. I would love to study abroad, to learn about another culture, and hopefully learn another language.

I also think that it is very important for employability, since a postgraduate degree has more benefits, and also to have a financial base, especially in the line of work, and also to have a base economically.

With all of the above, I hope soon after leaving the undergraduate program, to be able to study a postgraduate career and get to know another country and another city.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 8: English Language Challenges

 hello, welcome to my new blog. Today I will talk about my experience learning English at the university, I am very sad about it, because ev...